Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Foal Crop Announcement

So due to the lack of applications and active members, as well as my busy school schedule, I have decided SBS will not have any more foal crops until December! Do not fear! If you would like to request a foal from one of our stallions and mares you may do so, or from your stallion to our mare and vice versa.

Depending on whether I hear from the owners or not I may be putting a couple foals and my one mare back up for sale since I mailed them out a week ago(or more) and haven't heard anything from their new owners. I know RL takes precedence over the game, but I made the time to mail you the horses so I would appreciate you take the time to at least let me know you have received them and are working on a profile!

If you wish to contact me for a breeding/foal please email me at sbsandalusians@gmail.com and include your site info as well as the horses you wish to have bred and I will get back to you as soon as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment